This site is owned by InThinking. Unless otherwise stated, all material, together with its arrangement, is the property of InThinking and its designated content providers. As such, it is protected by copyright and other laws relating to the protection of intellectual property.
If you believe that any material on this website infringes any copyright that you own or control, please notify our legal department at email@example.com
Subscriber Terms & Conditions
- The annual subscription entitles registered teachers at your school to access the site for one year from the time of payment.
- Each user has a unique user name and password which allows them to be logged on to one computer at a time.
- Passwords are for the exclusive use of teachers at your school. Any evidence that passwords have been circulated to other people will result in your school being permanently blocked from the site without any refund.
- All material on the site is the copyright of InThinking and must not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast, or transmitted in any way, except for use within your school for the period of the subscription.
- You must not adapt or alter any of the material on the site or use it for any purpose other than your own
personal, non-commercial use.
- While we appreciate constructive feedback, any comments you submit may be removed at our
discretion. Comments that are libellous, abusive, or offensive, will result in your being banned from the
- If you are not fully satisfied with the site, we will refund your subscription fee (minus bank charges) up
to 14 days after your first log-in if you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (This clause applies
only to new subscriptions and not subscription renewals.)
Find property by #ID
“We are experienced home exchangers and have only had very positive experiences.
We like the layout of your site and found it very easy to use.
Christine Orkisz Lang, Austria
“Given the reputation of InThinking for quality and attention
to detail, we expect your site to be a great success.
We look forward to using your service.”
Vince & Claudia McCabe, UK
“We thoroughly recommend home exchanging.
Last year we swapped our home in France for a New York
loft and had a great experience.”
Walther Hetzer & Ellen Lewis, Vienna, Austria